We offer guidance to all business sizes
A Beautiful and Simple Way to
Examples of our Training Courses
Bite-size learning courses, mobile, relevant, personalised, with self-paced content at the point of need, in the evenings, at weekends and on the way to or from work.
Trade Show Training to Maximise Your Investment
These courses are perfect for anyone planning to exhibit and feel unprepared.
Maybe you need to train others to prepare, plan and create an environment where your team can have successful sales conversations, such as a trade stand manager, marketing executive or event planner.
And finally, if you are the owner of a start-up or small business you need these courses more than anyone. The stakes are particularly high for you.
Check out our 1-Day option below or e-Learning & Training courses above.
Examples of our 1-Day Man-the-Stand Training Topics
Preparation & Planning
- Understanding The Company’s Objectives
- Why Personal Targets Matter
- Crafting Your Captivating Introduction
- It’s Not a Flag Waving Exercise
Trade Stand Etiquette
- Trade Stand Management, Timing Rotas
- Acceptable Behaviour, Dress Codes & Image Impact
- Sore Feet, Back Pain, Diet, Odour, Sleet
- Classic Do’s and Don’ts
- The 3 Stages of Visitor Experience
- Prospects, Influencers, Wannabees, & Timewasters
- Qualification, Who to Spend Time with and How to Move People On with Elegance.
- The 3 Golden Rules to Successful Demonstrations
- Conversational Scripting
- Piquing Interest
- Describing The Seen and Un-Seen
- Competitors, Press, Speakers
- Fusion Marketing Opportunities
- Affiliations, Joint Ventures & Collaborations
- What’s “Hot” And What’s Not
- Accurate Recording of Leads
- Maximising The Marketing Materials
- Obtaining A Commitment
- Avoid making fish homeless
What ourClients say…
“Carole and the Exhibitex team have been an excellent partner for WWMD in our quest to enhance and develop a better return on investment from our trade show exhibition activity.
Using her Eventful Exhibiting Formula she helped us understand the changing landscape of trade shows and showed us more local and specialist show opportunities that were open to us than we knew about.
Her guidance and insight helped the WWMD team develop a new first class modular exhibition stand flexible enough to work around varying space configurations to meet large and small show needs.
I’d recommend Carole and the Exhibitex services to anyone who is looking into developing or reviewing an exhibition strategy that delivers.”
Carole Stacey’s a Business Practitioner who works on and in business everyday. As a small business consultant she works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving helping them develop business skills and knowledge for their next phase of growth.
With a background in business development, sales and marketing she’s known for finding ways to reduce costs, improve marketing reach, identifying potential risks and advise on methods that will make them more efficient and profitable.
Another area of expertise is end-to-end events management for private functions; preparing and planning for a profitable exhibition at business and trade shows; direct to exhibitor on-stand ‘soft-skills’ training and delivered on-behalf of event organisers.