Trade Show Training – the Options
Our Fees / What We Offer
2-hour Dare-to-Discover Assessment of the opportunity before you
Self-Serve Expo eLearning Courses 24/7 easy access
1:1 8-part Expo Training Course for New(ish) Exhibitors
1-day Man-the-Stand Training, for in-house teams
Event Talks & in-person Exhibitor Training with Event Organisers
Just Ask Me
Freelance Trade Stand Management, Interim Support
Just Ask Me
1:1 and In-House Training courses include:
- 1-day courses normally run from 9.30 am until 4.30 pm with natural breaks and lunch. This can be tailored to suit.
- In-house Staff training of up to 8 people on a programme, this number is limited to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to be involved. Experience tells me that when more than 8 people attend it can inhibit interaction. Of course, if you’d like a different arrangement please just ask.
- Half-day courses can be run 10 am to 1 pm or 2 pm to 5 pm with natural breaks. If you’re holding a morning half-day course and would like it to run into lunch at the venue, this can be accommodated. Please just ask for more details.
- All course materials including folders, templates and worksheets used on the course including any hire fee for pre-recorded education videos.
- Accommodation will be charged at cost in the case of hotels/public transport with 45p per mile for travelling by car.
- It is your responsibility to provide a suitable training venue, refreshments, lunch – if you’d like me to arrange this I’d be happy to do so and pass the cost onto you with a 20% arrangement fee.
- Cancellations up to 28 days before any of the training programmes are accepted – subject to an administration fee of 20%; after this the full training fee will be charged. However, if you wish to reschedule a course I’ll do all I can to accommodate your new date.
- All fees are due at the time of booking.
Small Business Courses
I run Small Business Owners training days on ‘Exhibit Planning Structures’ and ‘Sales & Follow-up’ for groups of 4 people. This number gives time to really focus on the outcome you want from your exhibiting opportunity.
They include all course materials, a suitable venue and refreshments.
Fees from: £245 per person
(In view of the nature of these courses once a booking is made I am unable to offer a refund for any reason. If you need to cancel your booked place will be held over until the next course if the numbers allow.)
What ourClients say…
Just had an amazing conversation with Carole – and now am feeling really inspired and enthusiastic. I am so much clearer about how to set up at the forthcoming Mind Body Soul exhibition at Alexandra Palace. Also am now so much clearer about the message I want to convey + how to do this. HUGE THANK YOU CAROLE for so many tips and great advice. With gratitude and love,
If you’d like to discuss the option(s) for a ‘natural fit’ training programme for your company’s exhibit planning success,
you’re welcome to give me a ring on 01242 375717 or fill in the ‘contact form‘ to find out more